Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well, today we have been on fieldtrip to a place called "Högbo"
Somekind of... Small town or something outside of Sandviken.
Anyways, We was there.. having a barbeque.
A pretty good day actually.
Until i got home... I had a fight with my father about coming home late... Kinda.. Amusing actually, so im writing this from a friend's house, im probably going home later.. i hope.
But ive had a couple of big fight's with my father so it's probably no big problem..
The worst thing is althought that a girl I.. Love, is not feeling rather well..
However, i hope she will be alright.. She's one of the thing's that actully get's me to go up in the morning..
Heh.. Sounds kinda.. Strange perhaps, but she's one of my best friends..
I've never actually met her, but nevertheless i still have feelings for her...

Anyways, that's the stuff i felt like.. Writing today, and i salute ya all.. or something.
Kkthxbaibai.

1 comment:

LisaaN said...

Hehe din mentalhandikappade rudolf ren, varför är du ej inne på msn? <3