Friday, April 18, 2008

The night of the blackisht thingies.

Here we go again, I R bored, and tired as hell.
My throat is sore, and it hurt's like hell.
The curse of beeing sick ya all.

However, im not been bored all the day.
I was to school, and listened to some lecture about immigration.
It was... Boring to listen to actually, but it was alittle intresting.

I got home around five at the afternoon.. and was tired as hell, and thought i would use the computer alittle before my father got home.
and guess what? he came home before i started the computer!
Ugh, bad timing.
Althought i got it now.. so i dont know what im complaining about.

That's about evrything i had to say for today.. Bleurgh.
The quote: Necromancy is not entirely black it is shades of grey aswell, No actually..
The sword is not evil itself it is the wielder that is.

No comments: