Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"The sinner strikes again"

It's been awhile since the last time.
So, im gonna write abit what's happend now.

The whole weekend, i was having a cold.. i sounded like darth vader actually.
I coughed like hell, and it looked like i was gonna die or something.. or atleast it felt like it. :P
However, i did not.. atleast i think.
I also was with one of my best friends, in falun.
We walked around, talking about life.. and i also kicked his ass in a fighting game.
Damn, i got to have a gift for video games or something.

And at monday, i was still home. ( But i was not sick.. just lazy. xD )
So i slept most of the day, until my Four year old little brother jumped at me.. and woke me.

And ive been thinking alot recently, about love.. and Such bullshit.
To be honest, i dont give a fuck anymore.
Im just gonna continue with my life, beeing an asshole as usually.
Anyhow, Now.. It's time for the quote.

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. " - Ingrid Bergman

No comments: